Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Mediator:If I were Susana?



If I were Susana I’m not sure what I would do in her place. Her life sometimes seems so complicated and I don’t think I would be able to handle that. There are a lot of good things about her, she is a very brave girl, and I don’t now if I would ever be able to be that brave. Since the time when she was two and saw her first ghost up to her sophomore year, she has been able to see ghosts and not care much for it. Even the first ghost she saw didn’t frighten her. If I were in her shoes I would probably scared, after all I am scared of the dark. She is very brave to not be scared that something might actually cause her death fighting so many ghosts. I think personally I would be terrified, especially if I’ve been so close to dying. She is a very strong, as well as prom the outside as the inside. You could say she has the strength of a thousand men. It is surprising how well she can take hits very well. This are something’s that help her stay alive and don’t make her so weak, but inside she is a person and has feelings. This is proven by the love she feels for Jesse. It’s surprising how she has never cried or showed emotion towards the fact that Jesse doesn’t show much affection towards him.

As well as strong and brave she is a very smart girl, but as a girl she still isn’t perfect. She naturally reacts towards things and doesn’t really think things through. Fortunately she hasn’t died yet, but she must learn not to. I’m not sure if her problem is so much thinking things through, but doing what she thinks is best or safest. Also another thing that causes her to react so fast is her pride. What I don’t really understand is why if she reacts so sudden. Is it her pride of maybe it’s not only that and it’s also her fear or seeming so weak? Maybe the problem is both things. She is to prideful that it scares her to show that she is weak and gets frightened like most people.

No comments: