Sunday, November 11, 2007

One More Portable Thing (HW 20- Technology)

Our technology has advanced a lot in the last couple of years and I am sure that it will keep getting better. We have gone from cars to computers to many other inventions that help us on out daily lives. Internet is something used daily by many people and it is still being improved.
Trough out the years we went from internet that could only be used by plugging your computer into the signal with a cable, to wireless and now it is portable around the world. It’s amazing how out technology and our world are evolving so rapidly. I can honestly say that I use internet a lot, therefore being able to take it with me is a privilege. Whether I use internet for homework, personal email or myspace, it’s exiting to know I can take it with me. I would really like to try that. In the article, the guy tells us that he had a hard time typing with the car moving so much and other flaws that his friends say in it. However, to me it wouldn’t matter if the ride on a car is bumpy, I believe we will all get use to it.
Soon enough typing in a bumpy car will become as easy as sending as reading in a car. I believe all the flaws like signal and things like that will all be fixed and I am exited to see how far out technology will evolve.
Web Surfers Can Take Internet Along The Ride
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/11/automobiles/11WEB.html?_r=2&ref=technology&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

1 comment:

2nd Montgomery A. said...

I think that technology is amn amazing things that will never stop advancing. I also think that it should be used wisely. You should not all ways be on the computer. You will get fat and unhealty. Plus why would you want to use the computer withen the car instead of talking to your friends.